- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2.0 gpm flow rate, saving up to 20% water consumption vs. conventional 2.5 gpm showerheads
- Katalyst air-induction technology maximizes every water drop by infusing air into the water stream
- Sprayface features nozzle geometry that delivers a more focused coverage of large water droplets
- MasterClean sprayface resists hard water buildup and is easy to clean
- Showerarm and flange not included
K-10327-BN Finish: Vibrant Brushed Nickel Features: -Showerhead.-Transitional style.-KatalystTM spray technology with air induction ball joint (patent pending).-MasterCleanTM spray nozzles to prohibit mineral build up for easy cleaning 0.5” 14 NPT connection.-Saving up to 20% water consumption.-Katalyst air induction technology maximizes every water drop by infusing air into the water stream for a fuller, more powerful spray.-Coordinates with other forte faucets and accessories to complete your design solution.-Satisfies the water efficiency requirement for LEED certification.-ASME A112.18.1 / CSA B125.1.-EPA water sense certified. Options: -New translucent nozzle color provides improved visual aesthetics with all available finishes. Dimensions: -Single function showerhead with 48 nozzle 5.5” diameter spray face.-Dimensions: 4.63” H x 5.5” W x 5.5” D. Collection: -Forte collection.
From the Manufacturer
Conservation doesn’t have to mean sacrifice. The Forte transitionally-styled 2.0 gpm showerhead utilizes Katalyst air induction technology to deliver an invigorating spray experience while saving up to 20% water consumption.